NEW LOVER-Abraham Gayah

 I am not very good at falling in love with people
Even the best or finest lass  Isn’t me, 
I have the gut to admire but not to desire  
Getting to you- 
were an entrance and final exam administered at the same time  
And it’s my hope that you understand
I think I am new here-
I depend on you to show me the extra-ordinary norms here 
Don’t mind me playing perfect, 
I think I’m doing them out of consciousness or curiosity  
Maybe a little aid would take me deeper 

Yep- crossing over the least and last 
although I am not too convinced-
 yet your smile gets me inspired  
Special services you are needed to render  
I wouldn’t mind saying that
 I’m still on broken ideas and a shattered heart  
Just hope you know I rely on you to mend  
The note may spell well, but I’ll study along with you

Looking over to you to showing me the way 
 The fight against threat and fear
The runs, the tones, the expertise, at least some lies, 
stand her dad’s anger and mom’s rockiness


Note: The write-up is imaginative and personally inspired and owes no pardon to anyone. 

Follow us on Facebook Garabsgg Blog I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell Message by outgoing Speaker Prince Y. Saydee (2019-2021) LNCRF June 15, 2021

PROVIDE BUDGETARY SUPPORT TO THE Liberia National Children's Representative Forum-LNCRF

Children in Action-One Day Children Rights Awareness in Duala Market