Cool Winter-ABRAHAM GAYAH

 It was a cool Tuesday afternoon  
From both sides, you could see the sun and the moon 
 Every couple along and I was alone 
 Am I a stranger?  Or do I look so different?

Hands in hands people moving 
 But here I am my two hands swinging  
How I wish for someone,
  a helper more than a wife, 
a lover more than a friend  
I get lost in a world of thousands of people  
But none to love and non to share my heart with  
Am I a monster?  Or I’m just so insignificant?   

I drag along my silent plaque  
To a lone girl in the distance path of the park 
 People know impressions but I had just intentions  
My thoughts feel feeble, but I trust that I can  
Yes I can- I can make love to another 
 If even none choose to love me back 
 My spirit teases me to hunger-  
But I am inspired to give in an offer  
Liberian girls and their big style life  
I lost courage in winning the beauty before my pale face – 
but things work through miracles  
My heart pump fast and my fear crashed  
Taking the least I could offer
  As the best that has ever been offered 
 I’m no longer a stranger – I now feel important  

I am in love so deep, 
she offers to sit by my side 
 Imagine my heart is on a love ride
 My dark has shifted- my night has end- I am proud
The few words I share were the best she had heard 
 What luck- a country boy found love 
 She feels my palm- how hard I know they are  T
here she says- you work hard and just smile 
 I have done wrong- or maybe I have caused trouble in heaven- 
angels had dropped before my wide eyes  
Her bright lips- can’t allow me to raise my eyes 
 I am no longer a monster- I feel like a lover  
We have fallen into paradise-like heavenly lovers  
Oh I just remember – it’s a cool winter

Could I offer her a flower – what’s better?  
She displays the exquisite clamorous splendor of a charming lover -
 that’s even nicer 
 I feel like a super bachelor- an angel burglar  
My cerebellum reminds me of the former lone lad I was- 
I burst out in laughter  
She shares in her gorgeous clemency-
 she brand like a smile sharp dagger  
In she confide- been alone like love debris 
Can’t believe she tell me that I was a savior  
A coincidence that was at my benefit- even us  
The world of wonder- love comes through adventure  
I am grateful for the cool winter  




Note: The write-up is imaginative and personally inspired and owes no pardon to anyone. 


Follow us on Facebook Garabsgg Blog I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell Message by outgoing Speaker Prince Y. Saydee (2019-2021) LNCRF June 15, 2021

PROVIDE BUDGETARY SUPPORT TO THE Liberia National Children's Representative Forum-LNCRF

Children in Action-One Day Children Rights Awareness in Duala Market