Left over words

Cover with the blanket of shyness, though a warrior๊€๊€๊€๐Ÿ˜
I hope you see this good
Good for your heart to love and for admiration of your soul
You’ve opened a Love class
 I’m an apprentice 


Wish I was a love rocket
Exploring your heart and all corridor
To find a love food
Loving you and promising to play no foul
A young lad and an experience lasso
My heart for you- no one can entice


They say ladies are acting strange
And that their mind sometimes not arrange
I may not know the finest rhyme
Or even write a gorgeous poem        
But I want to share my heart
My heart with the leftover words
The words my mouth couldn’t say off
‘Among thousand to you, my life attract
Maybe these words couldn’t express love
And if you agree- my love spell solve’


When you write me a text
You remind me to add on it
My heart splash on every button
Grounded to love you at my best
The only thing with you so fit
I’m promising that through life- we are on it. 


Note: The write-up is imaginative and personally inspired and owes no pardon to anyone. 

Follow us on Facebook Garabsgg Blog I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Farewell Message by outgoing Speaker Prince Y. Saydee (2019-2021) LNCRF June 15, 2021

PROVIDE BUDGETARY SUPPORT TO THE Liberia National Children's Representative Forum-LNCRF

Children in Action-One Day Children Rights Awareness in Duala Market